Bethesda unboxed a fantastic flavored list of The Elder Scrolls Online patch 2.23 patch notes for your consumption, which includes various gameplay fixes as well as the refinement of the voice chat feature for the PlayStation versions of the MMORPG.
Related Content – Complete Guide Sony PS5 – A Total Resource on PlayStation 5
- Bastion of Red Petals
- Prior Thierric will no longer sometimes become invisible during combat.
- This item set now inflicts 13% of additional Physical and Magical Resistance on the initial target, down from 26%.
- This set now ignores the mitigation of all targets to ensure there is a strong set left to punish tanks.
- Fixed an issue where the explosion damage of this set was not affected by Battle Spirit.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when running the game with Russian localization and selecting a recipient to send mail to.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when fast traveling to a shrine in another area while a companion was active.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in certain specific situations, such as two players grouped together sharing a follower and entering water.
- The system now remembers the guild and voice chat room information of the last channel used during connections.
- The system will now remember your preferences for joining or not joining the zone channel voice chat during game sessions.
- Fixed a rare issue where group voice channels would sometimes become unavailable after leaving a guild voice channel.
- Fixed some UI errors with voice chat that could occur when changing regions.